Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Val Day

Woke up and my mum was eagerly telling me there's a chubby puppy outside with the black puppy that started showing up a few days ago. Didn't even get to go to the toilet first! But the puppies were really cute. The black puppy was excitely playing with the chubby puppy.

Got some photographic evidence.






Made cheesecake last week: Chocolate Cappuccino Cheesecake

It was my first time trying to bake a cheesecake in a water bath. It's supposed to prevent cracking and keep the temperature in the oven even. But after chilling for a few hours, the cheesecake still didn't set properly. I've checked the baking instructions and I've baked it long enough.

I've just found this: How to make the Perfect Cheesecake. Because of the water bath, it seems like the temperature can't go higher than 100 degrees Celcius whereas my baking instructions says 180 degrees for 45 minutes. :( fail!


But to defend myself.... it still tasted good though!! 



Happy Valentine's Day! 

PS: I wanna hear romantic/date stories!! 

4 comments:

Bee said...

Cute cute puppies! Your mom is so loving :D

Yum yum cheesecake...

Sharon said...

The black puppy came in and seek refuge in my house porch before. my dad was so scared it was gonna die in our house. =.= LOL.

Happy Valentine's Day dearie!

HL said...

HAHHAHHA Your photographic evidence somehow reminds me of the traumatic dogs/cats accidents we discussed the other day! laugh die me! cheesecake is superb! i want the recipe!yuhooo

Sharon said...

Huiling~ thanks for visiting and commenting! There is link on the post yo~~ Miss u loads. :(

 


Templates Novo Blogger 2008